Want to use that killer pickup line you found, but don’t know how? Here is your 6-step program to approach any woman you want. It may seem simplistic to you, and so it will take some time to realize how easy it actually is, but once you know what to do, it becomes a piece of cake.
- Memorize that pickup line that you like.
- Practice in front of the mirror.
- Find a place where you want to do the approach: for example a mall, grocery store, cafe, club, in the street, wherever you like.
- Imagine the worst things that could possibly happen! Realize that the worst thing that might happen could be a slap in the face, but would you really intend to act like a jerk and try to wrestle her down? Usually the worst thing that might happen is that she is not interested. You can always back off.
- Learn to not drink before you approach someone: not having the balls to approach sober is a major turnoff to most chicks. Be the alpha male you’ve always wanted to be.
- Go out and have fun. Start small. Small steps done over a long period is a workable system – don’t try to proverbially try to leap across a big cliff. Rather, learn to approach women with the intention to have a good time and expect nothing more than that. It’s counter-productive to seduce a woman for a one night stand when you are just starting out. You will become rather needy and as a result, won’t perform well.
Kill Approach Anxiety Pronto!
Approaching is actually pretty easy… just start small. Ask for the time, smile and make some small talk. Understand that most women are usually not offended when a guy talks to them at the right moment. They usually get annoyed only when they are not in the mood to be approached and that’s something you should not be discouraged about. You should think about cold approaching only as a practice and a “gap measure” before you really acquire the advanced skills in seduction that you want… like when you’ve mastered a mind control seduction technique like fractionation.
Of course, you should be wary about mind games women play on men they like – so take heed. 🙂