Dating itself is pretty self-explanatory, but to understand the value it has for the society you have to take a look at the whole industry behind it. There are people who want to make money by teaching men how to meet women (like me!). The question that pops up is, does this make this industry bad?
NOPE… it sure hell doesn’t. The dating advice industry is useful, since many men that don’t know how to interact with women, and they will need specific guidance and coaching to improve.
The modern man should take it like Bruce Lee and ‘absorb what is useful’. There is no one universal method that works for everyone, and the only way to learn is to read a wide range of material, act and make mistakes. If you don’t make mistakes, you can’t learn – it’s as simple as that.
Dating and Attraction’s “True” Nature
Dating is more of an “inner” game. You have to learn to “fix” your mind to lose the fear of approaching and rejection. In addition, you will need to learn how you can ‘manipulate’ yourself into living a better life. Most importantly, you do all this by leading an interesting and fun life. In short, do what makes you happy and the positive vibrations will spill over when you interact with the others. This will lead to a quicker mastery of whatever you want to become.
In the dating advice industry, there are coaches who like to teach and genuinely want to see their clients succeed. And then there is the other kind: the people who want to see their pockets fattened by your money. Don’t throw away your hard-earned cash at people who don’t know what they are talking about
The key questions to ask yourself in case you are thinking about joining a dating coaching program are…
- How good is the coach’s reputation?
- What’s my goal? Do I just want to attract this particular woman, or do I want to be the ultimate alpha male?
- Do they offer live coaching?
- Do they teach you stuff like “how to manipulate women” or “how to make her want you“?
- Are there forums that could help me improve?
- Are there free resources that offer the same amount?
- How much am I willing to pay to master this issue in my life?
- How much am I willing to change my behaviour?
- Do I look for a solution to a problem that is rooted somewhere else?
- Can I improve myself first without needing a coach?
- Do I want to learn and master advanced seduction concepts, like fractionation?
- Do I know real people who could help me out and show me how to improve? Do I have friends who are skilled in this matter that could help me?
- People who are out there to help others want some money for their time, but their mission is to help and you can see that through their actions and the reactions of the community!