Check back soon! We are always adding new webinars and events. In the mean-time you may want to browse our collection of OnDemand Webinars. Feel free to contact us if you have any comments or suggestions.
Join Matt Aslett, Research Manager of the 451 Group, and Bob Wilkinson, Calpont VP of Engineering, for a discussion on the emergence of analytic platforms and their role in the evolving data management landscape.
This webinar is best suited for DBAs, analysts, data warehousing, business intelligence, data scientists, information managers, IT and business executives who want to learn
- How the analytic platform emerged and its place in the data management ecosystem
- Trends in analytic platforms and what to look for when considering one
- Real world use cases of InfiniDB, Calpont’s analytic platform, in telecommunications and online advertising.
View The Webinar: Where the Rubber Meets the Road - Analytic Platforms in the Real World
Calpont VP Engineering
Thank you for your interest in Calpont’s on-demand webinar Speeding Big Data Analytics in Amazon EC2. In this session, Calpont’s CTO, Jim Tommaney discusses the latest features and capabilities in InfiniDB 3. You will learn how the new capabilities enable you to deploy a fast, massive scaling data solution for your Big Data analytics.
This webinar is best suited to Systems Architects, DBAs, Data Scientists, Engineers, and Technology Executives who want to learn
- How InfiniDB is architected for Big Data analytics
- How InfiniDB is provisioned for Amazon EC2
- How to quickly create a small or large cluster
- How InfiniDB’s parallel load capabilities deliver linear load scaling
View The Webinar: InfiniDB 3: Speeding Big Data Analytics in Amazon EC2
WHICH DATABASE TECHNOLOGY SHOULD YOU BE LOOKING AT FOR YOUR ANALYTICS?
Join industry expert William McKnight and Gordon Rosen, founder and president of Aviation Software Group, to learn about the application of new data technologies and the best practices of leveraging the power of columnar database technology for analytics.
In this 30 minute web presentation, system analysts, data technologists, analytic / BI managers will learn about:
- When and why you should look at columnar databases
- How columnar databases fit into your enterprise systems and complement other data technologies
- How columnar databases can improve your analytic infrastructure
- How ASI Group leverages Calpont’s columnar database InfiniDB so airlines can maximize productivity and efficiency across their daily operations
President, McKnight Consulting Group
President, ASI Group
Jim Sterne and Jim Tommaney will explore how new advances in data technology are releasing the analytics bottleneck for better targeting and reach, and present a more innovative technological approach to tackle today’s analytic requirements for online advertising.
What you will learn
Watch the Webinar: Improve Ad Targeting by Widening Your Analytics
Date: June 21, 2011|Media: Webinar
Find out why Calpont InfiniDB was named a 2011 SIIA CODiE Finalist for Best Database Solution
In this 30 minute webinar, Jim Tommaney of Calpont provides an overview of the latest InfiniDB capabilities and some best practices in deploying this columnar engine for scalable analytics environments.
What you will learn
- Sub-Query in Action - Going Deeper into Analytics
- Compression Details - Squeeze More Value from your Data
- Web Analytics Optimization - Map-Reduction to find Unique Impressions
- User Defined Functions - Hadoop-style Extensibility with Distributed Performance
- Syntax Extensions - Views, Increment, Insert in Action
View The Webinar: InfiniDB Webinar - Diving Deeper Into the Analytics Ocean
Date: May 4, 2011|Media: Webinar
- James Taylor, Decisioning and Analytics expert, CEO of Decision Management Solutions
- Martin Smith, CTO of TruEffect
In this webinar, James Taylor discusses the market trends impacting web analytics and their underlying data infrastructures, and provides direction for improving analytic performance as web data grows. Martin Smith discusses how TruEffect™ is lifting media performance for its customers through its next-generation media analytics, and how it has prepared to scale for the data tsunami by using the high-performance columnar database, Calpont InfiniDB, for its data warehouse.
What you will learn:
- What "micro decisioning" is and why you need to be doing it now
- How TruEffect achieves media lift as much 200% while reducing media costs by up to 40%
- Best practice considerations for next-gen analytic data warehousing and why columnar is a must
Date: Feb 3, 2011|Media: Webinar
Learn how Cognitive Match solved their client challenges of achieving conversion decisions with the Calpont InfiniDB database.
- Respond to click-through and check out conversion decisions for consumer relevancy.
- Meet customer same day report requirements.
- Collect, query and analyze data and provide near real-time responses.
- Reduced report production time from hours to minutes.
- Gave customers and more Cognitive Match personnel access to data and queries.
- Supported data, customer, and user growth requirements without additional hardware investment.
- Delivered revenue and profit improvements to clients based on near real-time execution of behavior analytics data.
- View the Webinar: Leveraging Enterprise Data
Date: Dec 16, 2010|Media: Webinar
Learn how to reduce project time, effort and ownership costs of your MySQL deployments. By perserving proven integration between your applications and MySQL, InfiniDB is the ideal solution for scalable analytics, business intelligence and data warehousing. John Weber, VP Product Management shows how InfiniDB massively scales MySQL data and user concurrency while delivering 10 to 100 times faster performance to meet your business demands, now and into the future.
- View the Webinar: Outgrowing MySQL? Calpont Can Help
Date: April 18, 2010|Media: Webinar